Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Last Supper

So if your wondering what I chose to eat for my last day before this vegan experiment, I had an egg white omlet for breakfast with onions, spinich and mushrooms with some chocolate chip wheat pancakes.

After a 3 mile jog, I enjoyed a Reeses Peanutbutter Cup. I'm gonna miss you Reese's!

For lunch I tried to eat healthy at Gorden Biersch. Ordered a veggie stir fry with jasmine rice. I asked for brown rice but no luck. The veggies looked so full of oil. Eating out is gonna be tough.

For dinner i joined a great group of people who are 7 days into their own plant based, unprocessed challenge; lead by Chef AJ. It was a great experience hearing their stories and getting menu ideas. Thanks you!! Its 12:30 am. It had begun! Check in later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. It takes a lot of discipline and determination to do what you are doing.  I take my hat out to you!!  You inspire me to work on myself and improve my diet and eating habits, which are not good.  I need to include green vegetables on my diet, and other vegetables. I don't do well eating red meat.  I've noticed that whenever I eat red meat, i become very tired for a long period of time.  I've just started watching "The Melting Pot -- Vegetarian Specialties" on the Fine Living Channel (FINE)", to get ideas on how to prepare vegetarian dishes.  You might want to check it out.  Please share your favorite recipes and own suggestions.  I like your blog!  

    ReplyDelete