Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 7 Lunch

First, I have to say congrats to my wife for completing her first half marathon under her goal time. I'm impressed and very proud od you. Now anout the race and what I ate. Unfortunately I had to take energy Gu, which is a small paste like substance yoy take for energy suppliments during long endurance activities. I'm sure its loaded with processed sugars. I haven't read the label yet but I have no doubt. So today wasnt such a victory on the unprocessed front. It was such a small quantity though. I also took a few bites of a bagel at the finish line and took a few sips of Power Aid for electrolite replenishment.

Anyway, i got back on track during lunch. I was starving!! I hade left overs from the Thai Noodles I made the night before. The noodles are made from brown ride. This dish is easily my favorite dish of Chef AJ since I started this experiment!

Check out some photos from our race.

No comments:

Post a Comment