Monday, January 23, 2012

Day1 Lunch

Quick update on my stats. After a 40 minute workout at the gym at lunch today I got on the scale and came in at 157. I'm less concerned with weight because of muscle gain that might be misleading. This time last year I weighed 175. My highest weight at one point was 185. I've come a long way with just regular exercise in the past year. Now with a better diet I'm curious to se how much further I can take my fitness level. This morning with my hand held Omron body fat monutor, I came in at 13.2% body fat and 23.1 BMI. Two years ago I was at 22% body fat.

Anyway, minor detour on my lunch plans today. I was going to order a black bean burger at the deli in our office building but realised it likely has egg in the patty so I walked to Ralphs and picked up this brown rice, avocado and cucumber roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment