Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 3 lunch by Chef AJ

Today was a treat having Chef AJ cook lunch for me today. Ok, it wasn't just for me. She showed us hiw to make a delicious dressing that she features in her latest youtube video. We sampled the dressing on carrots. She made an excellent brown rice pasta which is also on youtube. Then she finished it off with an Orange Chocolate Mousse Torte from her book. My only complaint was that there wasnt enough of the pasta for seconds.

All dishes were of course made with no salt, no sugar and no oil.

Soo goood.

4 comments:

  1. Ah Lucky! That torte is to die for! Is the recipe for the pasta in her book? Looks yummy! - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother in law also made that dressing the other night. I really liked it. What do you think? - Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it a lot. Im going to make the dressing this weekend and the pasta dish. Chef AJ has it under Thai Noodles, episode 31 on her youtube channel. It's not in her book.

      Delete
    2. Great! Thank you!

      Delete