Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 3 Dinner

When I came home I snacked on some corn my wife had made as part of her baked chicken dinner for the fam. Yes they still eat meat in front if me. It doesn't bother me at all until they start eating cookies and brownies. She hasn't baked either yet since I started but I have seen some deserts cross my path that I try to ignore

For dinner I had a yummy cheeseless veggie pizza on what bread and seasoned with Benson's Table Tasty. The pizza had my tomato sauce from last night's spaghetti, mushrooms, garlic, red onions, basil, and red and yellow bell peppers.

Side note: I was surprised how my small portions from Chef AJ's presentation held me over until dinner. I never had to pull out the banana or mixed nuts I bought earlier today. I'm still thinking about that pasta she made today. Its on youtube as episode 31 of The Chef And The Dietitian.

No comments:

Post a Comment